Overall a solid and good bag, Few points:
- Roomy! I fitted almost two pounds of personal care gear in it and it still has room for more.
- The zipper is a joy to use, so smooth and easy to pull up an down; the attached cord is a nice touch.
- The inside could have been somewhat better thought out as there are no partitions aside from a small wall zippered pouch.
- A major con to this bag is that it is hard to keep open as the design is such that the seams naturally close upon themselves. So if you have one hand busy and want to grab something from the bag with the other, it can be difficult to pull apart the seams and find what you're looking for inside.
- The leather material feel is great with the appreciative understanding that it is not real leather. Good job overall.